- Where are we going to find the crews to man these yachts to the expected standards?
- Where can crew learn how to meet those expected standards, or even learn what those standards are?
- If we can’t meet these new owners expectations, how can we expect them to stay, further invest in our industry and step up to bigger yachts?
- What is it that the sales people on the aforementioned yacht shows will tell prospective owners?
- Will they warn them for the pitfalls associated with employing permanent crew?
- How easy is it for ambitious aspiring crew to start and grow in this industry?
- How easy is it for inexperienced owners to find the right crew?
- Do we have the experience available to offer great experiences?
At Invisible Crew we are so closely involved with crew operations on Pocket Superyachts that these questions are constantly on our agenda. Over the past 8 years we have continuously worked towards solutions. We’re about to make a quantum leap forwards!
Article featured in The Islander magazine, September 2018