We love Pocket Superyachts and it shows...
Read what our clients say about us
Invisible Crew offers the following Pocket Superyacht services
From yacht purchase to sale.
- Budget control
- Charter management
- Crew management and coaching
- Sourcing of relevant and sensibly priced products and services
- Project management and quality control of outside contractors and refit work
Worry free crew operations.
- Coaching on expected standards
- Ongoing support and consultancy
- Geared towards longevity
Facts instead of an agent's gut feeling.
- Candidates presented through USP profile
- Presentation video
- Answers to important interview questions
- Personality description
- Skills summary
Who is Invisible Crew?
Read about the driving force behind the Pocket Superyachts experts
(CEO Creative Encouraging Organiser)
Jens has sailed on Pocket Superyachts since his early teens. Ten years ago he started working full time as captain on yachts with his wife An. Together they sailed the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Pacific and crossed the Atlantic several times.
They now live with their son Oceaan Jack and their daughter Charlie Beau on beautiful Mallorca from where Jens runs Invisible Crew. His passion for yachting still dictates him to take to sea regularly, usually by assisting his crews on deliveries or as stand-in captain for charters. He uses his high voltage enthusiasm to teach (aspiring) crew everything he knows about running Pocket Superyachts and coaches them on how to progress their careers.